CEC-NMD Centrifugal Water Pumps
The compact design allows for easy installation even in confined spaces. The mechanical structure of the hydraulic parts in contact with the pumped liquid are dimensioned to guarantee the maximum resistance to mechanical stress.
The lantern bracket design prevents contact with the pumps rotating parts, providing protection to the end user whilst allowing for inspection of the mechanical seal.
The bearing and shaft are designed to ensure the reduction of the stress, providing high reliability under all operating conditions.
- For clean liquids without abrasives, which are, non aggressive for the pump materials ( solids content up to 0.2%).
- For water supply.
- For heating, air-conditioning, cooling and circulation plants.
- For civil and industrial applications.
- For irrigation.
End Suction Centrifugal Water Pumps with Threaded ports
2.5 – 37 gpm
1 – 3 hp
14 °F to 194 °F.
|Max. Working Pressure:||
145 psi (232 psi
- Close-coupled, centrifugal pumps; electric motor with extended shaft directly connected to the pump.
- Two back-to-back impellers (with axial thrust balancing).
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 115/230 V, 115 V, 230 V.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.
Take a look at these similar or related products
Centrifugal Sprinkler Water Pumps
Flow range: 5 – 85 gpm
Max. Head: 118 ft
Power: 1 – 2 hp
End Suction Centrifugal Water Pumps with Threaded Ports
Flow range: 2.5 – 37 gpm
Max. Head: 250 ft
Power: 1 – 3 hp
MXHCentrifugal Water Pumps
Flow range: 2.5 – 65 gpm
Max. Head: 225 ft
Power: 0.5 – 2 hp