Easy Pump Systems
The BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM starts and stops the water pump according the user’s needs. It replaces the traditional pressure system of tank, pressure switch and float switch, offering more advantages such as:
- Easy installation
- Reduced dimensions
- Constant flow
- No maintenance required
- No need to install pressure tanks
- Pump protection against dry running, with automatic reset
The BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM monitors the water pressure and flow rate that runs through it and protects the pump against dangerous working conditions like dry running. When a tap is opened, BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM starts the pump and keeps it running, delivering constant flow. BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM stops the pump when the demand is near zero.
BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM is an electronic pump controller design for water pumps which pull water out of shallow wells, aerator tanks, reservoir tanks, underground tanks, ponds or lakes to be used for:
- Residential boosting systems
Best Control Well Systems
10 – 40 GPM
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- BEST CONTROL’s body is made of technopolymer with built-in check valve.
- Friction loss is extremely low, allowing the use of the BEST CONTROL WELL SYSTEM in applications with required flows up to 50 gpm.
- The special valve guarantees the pump continuous operation even with capacity as low as 0.2 gpm.
- Spring/membrane water accumulator. A special membrane guarantees a high level of protection against overpressure.
- BEST CONTROL’s high capacity is essential to avoid frequent starts/stops of the pump in case of a leak in the pipeline.
- Circuit board: Easy to replace, available in 115 V/230 V.
- Voltage: 115/230 Volt
- Water Resistant
- Outdoor Use
- Working temperature: 32° -104° F
- Dimensions: see pages 10 – 11
- Connections: 1” standard
- Maximum working pressure: 95 psi
- Minimum starting pressure: 20 psi