Multistage Water Pump
This new version of the MXA has been designed for water treatment applications. The components were developed to resist the extreme working conditions of systems pumping RO water (Reverse Osmosis Systems).
Reliable with new design features, the MXA DELUXE is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
- Pumping water out from RO water.
- For water supply.
- For domestic use, for garden use and irrigation.
- Pumping in enviroments where water with a percentage of sulfur.
WATER PUMP FACT SHEET3>
Multistage Self Priming Pumps
10 – 40 gpm
32 °F to 95 °F.
|Max. Working Pressure:||
WATER PUMP CONSTRUCTION
- Horizontal multi-stage, self-priming, close coupled pump.
- Single-piece barrel casing in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with front suction port above pumps axis and radial delivery at top.
- Stages in Noryl.
- Connections: threaded ports NPT.
WATER PUMP MOTOR
- 2-pole induction motor, 60 Hz (n ˜ 3450 rpm).
- Three-phase 230/460 V.
- Single-phase 230 V.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP 44.