Our new pump system is designed for outdoor installations. All details on our pump systems are designed for extraordinary performance and quiet operation. Our attention to detail makes PD BOX a state-of-the-art solution for water pump systems. ENCLOSURE The external enclosure is strong, compact, and is double powder coated for weather resistance that is perfect for tough, outdoor conditions.
- Front door allows access to electrical equipment and components.
- Back door access with a wide opening to the pump and piping, for easy maintenance.
- Cooling fan insures to manage temperature inside the enclosure.
- Reinforced pump base that is mounted on rails, allows strength and flexibility to the assembly process.
- Drain holes in the floor.
- Knockouts for conduit installation and electrical service.
the PUMp efficiency
High efficiency pumps:
End suction flanged, cast iron centrifugal pumps:
- Every PD BOX includes the most efficient pump according to the performance needed.
- Motor specially designed to work at high temperatures.
- Single pump operation for specific performance.
- Pump flanged for easy maintenance operations.
VARIABLE SPEED CONTROLS
Our pump stations are controlled by the most evolved technology in VFD Systems:
- LCD screen for setting up desired parameters.
- User friendly interface to monitor and change parameters as needed.
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY for remote access to the VFD for start up, maintenance or troubleshooting from an outside location.
- Safety disconnect switch, control box.
- Lightning surge protection on request.
- All pump stations available for 1 PH-230V, 3PH-230V, 3 PH-460V Power Supply.
- Suction and discharge manifolds manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Suction side 3” threaded connection, ¼” connection for
pressure gauge (Standard) or any other control needed.
- Discharge manifold 2” threaded connection, stainless steel 2 “ ball valve, with female threaded 1/4 port for pressure gauges and any other control needed.
- 2” port for easy priming.
Recommendend Operating Conditions
Weight and Dimensions
Take a look at these similar or related products
CBWP – Control BoxesControl Box for Submersible Motors 7.5 – 10 – 15 HP
Constant Water Pressure Systems – PD TECH
Constant Water Pressure Systems PD Tech has been developed to work in boosting and lifting applications where constant water pressure is needed. PD TECH constant pressure water systems bring the latest in technology for water pump control and operation. Providing Constant Pressure System monitored by Bluetooth® Technology
CBOP – Control Boxes
Control Box for 3 Wire Submersible Motors