MNP Steel Tanks
The MNP Series has been designed for a wide range of applications, including hydropneumatic systems, booster systems, irrigation systems, and reduction of water hammer effects.
The MNP Series tanks, made of steel, have an internal lining of virgin polypropylene and a chlorobutyl membrane, certified by the FDA. The membrane is fixed to the tank wall thanks to a steel ring. A bronze valve sealed with a plug and an “OR” ring that prevents air from escaping.
The external coating of the MNP Series tanks, with almond colored polyurethane paint on an epoxy base, provides hundreds of hours of protection against UV rays and in ambient aggressive like saline.
VERTICAL MODELS WITH BASE
STAINLESS STEEL MODELS
Dimensions Vertical Tanks
Dimensions Horizontal Tanks
Dimensions in Line Tanks
Steel Tanks with Diafragm
- Fixed Butyl membrane.
- Stainless steel water connection.
- Internal lining in virgin polypropylene.
- Finished with polyurethane paint on epoxy base.
- Air valve plug sealed with O-ring anti leak.
- Do not require maintenance.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI / 10 bar.
- Maximum working temperature of water: 90 ° C.
- NSF Standard 61, IAPMO R&T, ACS, CE certifications.
- Factory preload in Nitrogen (N2) for its operation.
- 100% Factory Tested.