MNX steel tanks
The MNX Steel Tanks Series are ideally suited for a wide range of applications, including boosting systems, irrigation systems and hidraulic hammer arresting.
The MNX are made of steel, they have an elastic membrane made in Italy in EPDM or BUTYL, FDA certified.
The membrane is fixed to the tank through the galvanized or stainless steel flange, which allows it to be changed or replaced for future maintenance.
The membrane will contain the water preventing it from touching the internal membrane of the tank. A bronze valve sealed with a plug and an O-Ring (OR) prevents air leaking.
The external coating of the MNX Steel Tanks, with double layer EPOXY paint, with a final finish in POLYURETHANE provides hundreds of hours of UV protection and in aggressive environments.
Steel Tanks with Exchangeable Membrane
• Interchangeable membrane in EPDM. Available in Butyl upon request.
• Epoxy paint with double layer and finished in Polyurethane.
• General certifications: ISO 9001: 2015, CE, PD-CE 2014/68 / EU
• Membrane certifications: DIN 4807-3, NSF-61, WRAS, BS-6920.
• 100% Factory Tested.
• Vertical tanks from 200 liters onwards include a pressure gauge.
• Horizontal tanks: Polypropylene pump base and tank.
• Available in 16 bar and 25 bar